- 250g uncooked shrimp (usually around 10 individual shrimp)
- 30g fresh basil (torn into small pieces)
- 100ml white wine
- 50ml olive oil
- 50g sun dried tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- Juice of half a lemon
- 20g of vegetarian Parmesan (grated)
- 300g spinach tagliolini
- Pinch of salt
- In a large saucepan, fill it halfway up with water, add a pinch of salt and bring it to the boil.
- Add the spinach tagliatelle to the saucepan and boil for 8/10 minutes. Once it's ready, drain it in a colander and leave it to one side.
- Whilst the pasta is cooking, heat a large skillet pan (or deep frying pan) over a medium-high heat and add the olive oil.
- Throw the shrimp into the pan with the garlic, sun dried tomatoes, salt, lemon juice and white wine. Cook each of the shrimp for 2 minutes on each side until they're completely pink and the wine has reduced down.
- Take the skillet pan off the heat and sprinkle over the fresh basil.
- Plate up the tagliolini and pour over the shrimp. Finish by sprinkling over the vegetarian Parmesan